Seiten

Dienstag

Cause I miss you.

I miss your laugh.
I miss your smile.
I miss the way we talk.
I miss the way we go for walks.
I miss every little piece of you.
Every little piece.
And it's killing me inside that I nearly lost you.
That you stood so close to the edge.
But I am so glad you got over that.
I am glad to have you here with me.
I don't know how to live without you.
I miss you every second of a day.
I miss you like crazy.

She is my soul.
She is my heart.
She is my flame, my best hour of the day.
She gives me life, she is a part of me.
She is my blood.
She is my eye.
She is my angel, unaffordable.
She is everything I love in this world.
She is my reason to be, my reason to live.
I will stay with her until the last second of my life.
She is my love.
She is my live.
She is my shadow.
She is my voice.
She is my treasure of gold.
She is my faith.
She is my luck.
She is my breath, my awareness of life.
And she is ways more than that.
She is my everything.

My little girl, I love you.
And I never wanna be without you.
You are the best friend in this world, MY best friend.
You're never gonna be alone.





Keine Kommentare: