Seiten

Sonntag

Fake. Jealousy. Despite. Moods. Hate.

Lost in this world.
Everyone around me seems so happy. People finding their love, their soulmate. Then there are people traveling to other countries, trying to find who they really are, starting to plan their future. People changing themselves to stay in their role.
But then there are people who are more evil. People who are talking shit behind other peoples' backs. People who are trying to get between other people. People who would do anything to destroy you and your life.
I know all of these people. And I am the person that should be destroyed. There are these people who are talking about things concerning me. And they have no idea what they are talking about. They think they know me but they don't. They don't know anything about me. How should they? I don't even know who I am. Anyway, they are talking about things concerning my illness, my mental illness. They talk about things that happen because of my illness but they say that it's my personality. These things would never be my personality, never. And I don't know what to do because everyone seems to believe them. They want to abolish me, I know it. They haven't any other reasons to say things like that.
These words hurt because I can't do anything against it. I can't tell them...

Well... that was quite confusing. Summed up in a sentence: There are people who would like to see me fall but I won't grant them their victory. It's hard for me to fight because there are so many things to fight for at the moment but I won't fall, not over these stones they have placed on my path.

Amen!


Keine Kommentare: