Seiten

Freitag

Fear

noun
- an unpleasant emotion by the threat of danger, pain or harm.


I am scared of people. I am scared of what they might talk behind my back. I'm scared they're analyzing and judging every single thing I say and do. I'd rather isolate myself, stay at home in my room all day because I can't trust people anymore. Every time I tried to open myself towards other people, I was left alone. I feel like there is no one who'd care enough to stay. I am afraid of people and their actions. That's why I am not with people, with friends. Never.







1 Kommentar:

Cassie hat gesagt…

I understand how you feel, and it's horrible. But don't stay like this. It's true there are a lot of people who have left you, but also have people who really loves you. You just have to discover who are that people.
Don't be scared. (: