Seiten

Mittwoch

You think I do this for attention?!

If I cut for attention, do you really think I'd hide it from everybody for 3 years? If I cut myself for attention, do you think I'd be risking my relationship when I cut? If I cut for attention, do you think I'd be trying to get help for it? If I cut for attention, do you really think I make up lies like "my cat cut me"? If I cut myself for attention, do you really think I'd so something so (sometimes) painful just for attention?If I starved myself for attention, do you really think I'd lie about eating and being hungry? If I starved myself for attention, do you really think I'd be trying to get help? If I purge for attention, do you really think I'd go through hell just to throw up? If I purge for attention, do you really think I'd lie about why I'm in the bathroom for so long? If I attempted suicide for attention, do you really think I'd risk my life?
If I attempt suicide, it's because I couldn't kill the monster inside me, it wasn't for attention. If I cut myself, it's because I'm hurting, really badly. If I starve myself, it's because I feel fat and just want to be skinny. If I purge, it's because I can't stand having food in my stomach; I wouldn't go through all this hell just for attention!


Keine Kommentare: