Seiten

Mittwoch

Because I miss those days.









I miss the days we were together.
I miss the days on which we just lay in bed, laughing, talking, watching movies.
I miss the feeling when we were together.

Because you are everything to me.
And you will always be.

"When I see your smile,
tears run down my face.
I can't replace.
And now that I'm stronger, I have figured out,
how this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul.
And I know I'll find deep inside me,
I can be the one.

I will never let you fall.
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all.
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart.
Please don't throw that away.
Cuz I'm here for you.
Please don't walk away,
please tell me you'll stay, stay....."

I love you, my dearest friend.
I will always love you and I hope that you know.
You are the one for me.

1 Kommentar:

Serafina hat gesagt…

:'( :'( :'(
"I will never let you fall! I be there for you through it all!"

I listended to this an thought "I wasn't there for you, through it all.I realizied that I let you fall!


That isn't whtat I want!
I am so sorry!
Ich love you.
Forever.