Seiten

Freitag

Conversation II

I need you.

Why?

Cause I love you.

You don't.

I want you here with me.
Here.

Where?

Here.
Here. With me.

Why?

Cause you are the best.

The best what?

The best that ever happened to me.

I-

STOP.
Believe me.
Just one time.
I love you.
And I always will.

I know you do, but-

STOP.
I need you to be here with me.

Why?

WHY?
Are you really asking for the why?

Yes, I do.

Okay... once again.

Once again?

Yeah, once again.
Cause I told you a lot of times.

What?

What I'm gonna tell you now.

So...

I love you.
And you are my only reason to be here on this world.
You are my reason to stay.
And if you are telling me that you wanna leave.
My reason for living is gone.

But... I don't want you to feel like that.
I don't want you to feel like that about me, because of me.

You can't change it.
If you're gonna leave, I'll leave too.
There is no other way.

Please.... Don't-

STOP.
It's you and me until the end.
Remember?

Sure, I do.
But it wasn't meant that way...

It was, you just don't know.
You just didn't thought of THAT way....

Keine Kommentare: