Seiten

Freitag

New Year's Resolutions

- Get away from self-harm!    THIS IS WHAT I WANT THE MOST!

- But also: Getting my goal weight    THIS IS ALL I WANT!!!
  which means: Being satisfied with my body by getting to the weight I like

- Getting a place for my placement (best thing would be modeling agency)

- Having more contact to my daddy

- Spending good times with my friends
  which means: Stopping to separate and to isolate

- Being on the same wavelength with my mommy
  which means: Stopping the controversy

- Keep my horse in shape for the next competition season
  WHAT I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO cause I just LOVE my horse :)

- Getting my driver's license

- Keeping my wonderful BEST BEST friend in the world

- Earning money by a temp job


Wow...this is more than I thought.
But this is what I want.
Still hoping to get this.

So eating is the first thing that will stop at 0:01 a.m.



I WISH A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS!!
AND I WISH YOU A LOT OF LUCK AND SUCCESS IN THE NEW YEAR.
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET AND ACHIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Hope to see you all back here next year on my blog.

I am soooo glad to have such wonderful readers.
And I am really thankful!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful blogger-year 2010. :)

See you all next year, hopefully.
xxxx

Keine Kommentare: