Seiten

Donnerstag

I got tagged!!!!

Thanks to Madame! You're really adorable!! :)

So her questions were:

1. How many true friends do you have?
I think there are 3, maybe 4 real friends, the ones I really love and trust.
2. In which moment did you think that it would be better to just end it all?
There are a lot of these moments. When I am alone, when the world seem to break, when I can carry all the weight of me and my problems anymore.
3. Day or night?
Definitely nighttime! I love the stars, the moon and the air at night. It's all so clear, so quiet, so innocent.
4. Do you like to be alone?
It's half half. Sometimes I really NEED to be alone but when it comes to night, then I hate to be alone cause that's the time where all the thoughts are coming back in my head and keep me from sleeping and bring me nightmares even when I am not asleep.
5. Do you have a favorite author? If so, who is it?
I personally love Sebastian Fitzek (german thriller author), Cody McFadyen (also thriller) and for sure there is Joanne K. Rowling. 
6. Favorite smell?
The smell my horses have on their noses! I know it sounds creepy and strange but they smell so "cute" there and just... cute! I love it!
7. Are you very self-critical?
Yes, I am. Nothing's ever good enough. Never thin enough, never smart enough, never good enough at just everything!
8. Can you be glad about success?
When it's about riding, then I am really glad. About the way my horse and I made it, about how much we kicked ass! 
But even though there is this "happiness", there is always the thought about what I could have done better.
9. Favorite music?
Oh, that's quite a hard one... There is a lot of music I like, nearly every kind of it.
But I think "The Pretty Reckless", "Nightwish" and "The Killers" pretty much rock.
And I love listening to Dubstep.
10. Do you like to cook?
I do! I looove cooking and baking, too. Even though I hate eating it, IF I eat it. 
But I love it. When I was in hospital as an inpatient, I baked a cake every weekend when I was at home for some hours.
11. Why did you start your blog?
I started it cause I felt like I would like to "talk". So share my thoughts, to get them out of my head.
And I didn't really care if anyone was ever interested in it. I just wanted it out of my head, so I would feel at least a bit better.


I will tag the following people:
Lovely Madame
Libby, cause you know I love you! :D <3
Vogelmädchen
Amazing Mina
Cass, cause you are my little heart and I am so sorry for everything!

These are my questions:

1. Do you believe in life after death?
2. Are you afraid of dying?
3. What is you biggest fear?
4. Is there anything in life you would change if you could?
5. Cat or dog? And why?
6. Favorite book?
7. What would you call beautiful? Skinny? Tall? Tanned? Blue eyes? Define it.
8. What's your favorite outfit?
9. Mommy- or Daddychild? And why?
10. Do most people know the REAL you?
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?

1 Kommentar:

Cass hat gesagt…

You got tagged <3