Seiten

Mittwoch

Tagging-Time.

I got tagged by my loveliest Cass, I tagged before.
She used the same questions I choose, so here we go:


1. Do you believe in life after death?
No, actually I really don't. After death for me there is just darkness, never ending sleeping without dreaming.2. Are you afraid of dying?
Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not and it's my biggest wish.3. What is you biggest fear?
Being left alone, even though it's paradox cause I push all people around me away.4. Is there anything in life you would change if you could?
There is a lot I would change, nearly everything. But sometimes I think all the things that happened made me the person I am, but I don't know if this is a good thing or not. But I know that what I am now made me meet a lot of people I never ever want to miss anymore. 
MY LOVE, MY SIAMESE TWIN, THIS GOES OUT FOR YOU!! And CASS.... I also mean you! Cause I really love you and you mean a lot to me. Please never never give up.5. Cat or dog? And why?
Dog, definitely. Cause I just love my dogs. Dogs are the only creatures on this planet who loves you more than himself. But I love my cats anyway! :D
6. Favorite book?
Any kind of thriller, Level26 by Anthony E. Zuiker is definitely one of the best books I read. But don't forget about Cody McFadyen and German author Sebastian Fitzek !7. What would you call beautiful? Skinny? Tall? Tanned? Blue eyes? Define it.
I would call a loving, real person beautiful. A person who feels with his heart and is not afraid to show. A person who is not afraid to tell the truth, who is not afraid to show who he really is. 8. What's your favorite outfit?
I like it casual and comfi. Two longsleeves, one or two big sweater, opaque tights and a jeans shorts, some pair of UGG-boots, a scarf, that's it. It's warm, it's comfortable and my favorite.9. Mommy- or Daddychild? And why?
None of these. I don't really like/know my dad and my mom and me have some kind of broken relationship.10. Do most people know the REAL you?
Actually there is no one around me who really knows me. There is one person, who I really love and she knows who I am and I am not afraid to show her who I am.11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A dead person. When I have the courage to. The courage to relieve everyones life. 





Keine Kommentare: