Seiten

Mittwoch

Fear of Freedom.

I got tagged by Laura. THANKS A LOT!

Her questions are:

1. Where would you like to travel?    
         -I think I'd like to go to Iceland and Australia.
2. What are you doing to loose the most weight in the shortest period of time?
         -Sorry, I really don't wanna talk about that. You should loose it the healthy way!
3. What is your attitude towards food? 
         -I think you should try to make it a normal part of your life. 
4. What's your favorite book?
         -Level 26 by Anthony Zuiker
5. What will you be like in five years?
         -Hopefully not alive anymore. But IF, then I want to be studying by that time
          hopefully sign language interpreter.
6. How are you feeling at the moment, both mental and physical?
         -It used to be quite good but since my accident, it became really bad again.
7. Do you drink a lot of alcohol?
         -No, not really. Sometimes on parties but not regular.




I'm not tagging anyone... I really can't think of anything at the moment. But maybe I will make it up for that later some day. I'm really sorry.


Keine Kommentare: