Seiten

Montag

I am not.

I always wondered if there really were demons inside us. 
Are they really responsible for the bad things that we are doing? 
Or is it just us?
Now I know, there really are demons inside me.
But they are not what makes me evil. It's me.
They are just helping me getting the needed hate inside me, the fear, the despair. 
They are there for making trouble on the inside, for making me the way I am, for making me a monster, for making me want to kill myself. 
But what I do to the people around me, what I do on the outside, that's just me, even though it's effected by the demons on the inside. 
I am evil, I am such a loser, a fat fat fucking loser, I am such a disappointment to all the people around me. 
The demons might be inside you, but you have to keep them inside. 
You have to be strong to make them stay inside, to stop them from effecting you actions on the outside. 
You have to be strong yourself, against yourself.
Otherwise they'll become a part of you. 
You have to be strong.

I am not.


Keine Kommentare: