Seiten

Sonntag

Lonely. No but not desperate and lonely. Just lonely.

I am alone.
And YES, I really mean I am alone.
I have no one in this world.
Sure, there is this girl, my best friend, but I can't feel her anymore.
It's like we are worlds away from each other.
She's there, but I am not.
We never meet, we never talk.
It's like a fictive friend on the internet cause this is the only place we meet.
And I can't stand it anymore.
I REALLY CAN'T. I AM SORRY.
I DON'T WANT IT LIKE THIS NO MORE.
I know, you are my best friend and my only heart I have.
But I have the feeling it doesn't really matter.
I know you're going through hard times and I am always here to listen,
but who's listening to me? I know you would be. But I can't.
I just can't talk to you when it's just on the internet.
I just fucking can't.
I am sorry. I can't so this anymore.

Keine Kommentare: