Seiten

Mittwoch

You are loved.

My loveliest little girl,
I know the world seems so hard for you.
Your family, school, job, friends, everything seems to be wrong way, upside down.
But there are people out there who really care about you.
Who love you. Who are always happy when you appear in their lives.
I am one of these persons.
I am glad that you came in my life this one day.
That we talked, that you trusted me, you told me your story and I told you mine.
I am glad that you understand me and you definitely need to know that I understand you.
And I will always be there for you, no matter where I am, how I feel or what you did.
I will always be by your side.
You are my little angel, and I will do my very best to be kind of you guardian angel.
You need to know that I really love you and you became an important part of my little broken life.
You deserve the world, my girl.
I will try to show it to you.
I want to help you to love life. We can make it through.
Just always remember: YOU ARE LOVED.

1 Kommentar:

Serafina hat gesagt…

When I read these lines, I wanna cry. Cry because I am so happy that you are my best friend. My lovely wonderful girl. I am so proud of having you by my side. But I am afraid.
I take care about you.
I wanna make you happy. I wanna see you happy. I wanna enjoy my life with you. Without you I am not complete!
You and me till the end.