Seiten

Mittwoch

Why are you doing this to me?

I think back of when everything went well. There was a me and there was a you.
Then we met and soon there used to be a us.  I loved it, I loved you and you told me you loved me. You had been the first real love in my life, the first person I was able to talk to.
You had been there for me, you saved my life once that it nearly had come to an end.
I wished that you just would have let me die. It would have made all this easier.
Now there is just a me left. There is a you out there but you just went away. There is so much pain in my heart, I can't even explain it. I can't bear it anymore. I wish you would just explain to me what is wrong. I want you to let me know what is wrong with you, with us.
You didn't even tell me, you didn't even tell me that you can't do this no more. You're just not answering my messages and calls anymore. And this is what is killing me. You didn't even break up with me.
You saved my life once but you won't be able to save my life this time.
Because you are the reason for my end.


Keine Kommentare: