Seiten

Freitag

I shouldn't tell you...

But I really do miss you.
It doesn't matter if I do or if I don't because you don't even care.
It seems like and I do also know that you never ever wanna have normal contact with me again, like a real people connection cause I destroyed it all, but... I miss you.
Sometimes I really do.
When I think about all the things we had, the little secrets, all the stories we shared.
I feel like they are all gone now.
They are gone and they went to somebody who I thought would care about them and who will always be one of the closest person to me.
But now they went to somebody who just seemed to walk away. Or was it me who walked away? Maybe it was... Or maybe I made you walk away... I don't know.
Our ways divided, everybody is living on his own now and well...doesn't even know just a little thing about the other.

This is not what I thought what "forever" meant.

"Life moves pretty fast.
If you don't stop and looks around once in a while, you could miss it."





Keine Kommentare: